Monday, March 22, 2010

I've come to the realization that I'm gonna have to find myself a really good network of friends, it's a must for me! I could have used a pick me up on Saturday instead I spent the day sulking until Tony, he's so awesome, finally said that's enough and took me to a movie and then dinner.

In case anybody cares we missed our flight to Europe Friday morning. We got there 2 1/2hrs. early and the airport was crazy mad. We reserved our tickets through Continental so naturally went to their counter (after waiting in their long line) to be informed we were on a United flight (their line was even longer). Security was just as out of control, needless to say we arrived at the gate to find it already closed- the flight was full. Come to find out that they airlines over book their flights by around 20 people and they weren't interested in helping us since we were flying on miles. Anyway it would have been near impossible to get 8 people on another flight. Their words not mine. So this Spring Break is a wash, we will be trying for Summer break now.

5 comments:

Shay Brackney said...

nadezda - I'm SO sorry you guys missed your flight...you should've called me on Saturday - you know I'm a spur of the moment kinda friend...just not a big "phone" kinda girl...I'll work on being better about checking in...hang in there girlie. Really sucks about the week, though...I'm bummed for you.

alana said...

a new network of friends?? Seriously???? Sooo sorry you missed your entire spring vacation. Totally sucks friend.. totally.

korie said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I can't believe it. I noticed you car was gone and then back and then gone. Nathan was worried maybe someone was using it. So that was you guys. Oh I'm so sorry to hear about this. This just stinks! After all the planning you guys did. Well, good luck in the summer.

staskym said...

OH Nadezda i am so sorry, James and i talked to Tony and he was so excited about the trip crud if i lived closer i would have been there bugging you, you know that. probably making it worse, but whats family for lol i saw you had post and got all excited thought you were posting pictures miss your post but i will try and call later this week love ya girl

Unknown said...

Oh man...I'm so sorry. That's the worst. That would have put me in a miserable mood too. Hopefully everything will go well for the summer